Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
Bud Jones
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11
Hat's BOOKS Question

Hi Rich

This is my 1st post. Hope I'm doing it right.

With as rare as the Match Up books are will they be posted in the libary?

Bud

** Hi Bud and welcome! I believe the first matchup book is in the P&C library. Not sure. Regarding Matchup2 the answer is no as it is the property of Mrs. Bradshaw. *** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 01-07-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Bud Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Bud Jones
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11
Thanks for the info.

I hope Mrs Bradshaw has it published.

Bud

Last edited by RichieP; 01-07-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Bud Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Bud
I have a few books out on a read and return in 30 days type setup. I would be more than happy to send one your way when they start coming back here in 5-6 weeks.

There is no charge whatsoever and all that is asked is that folks keep the book in a nice condition and return them to me so it can be enjoyed by other matchers.

I am simply carrying forward Mr. Bradshaw's selfless giving of MANY hours of his time to me.

I've been taught well by Jim about what truly matters in life if one wants to achieve an INNER peace and balance. Something all the money and material trimmings in the world can not buy.

I am Blessed
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Books you shouldn't miss Tim Y General Discussion 4 01-05-2009 01:59 PM
New User Question scgmhawk RDSS 3 01-03-2009 04:32 PM
Question concerning RDSS screen captures Dallas4lr RDSS 3 10-31-2008 10:19 AM
books storse stormbringer RDSS 5 08-27-2008 09:44 PM
Question for Bill and Ted et al Turbulator RDSS 10 08-08-2008 07:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.