|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Pino's database for Penn National
I was talking with my good friend Pino about his Penn National database and might have given him some bad advice.He keeps an average of the times there for different classes but I told him it might not be accurate because he wasnt taking in consideration the track variant.But maybe I was the one that was wrong.If anybody can give their opinion I would appreciate it.Pino has worked hard on this and I dont want to steer him in the wrong direction.Jeff
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|