Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
Santa Anita Jan 8 Race 3

It looks like there may be some opportunity here. I like the 1 horse coming up first on the BL/BL though not a large spread over the other horse. Might be an opportunity to mix up a trifecta for a shot at a nice overlay.
Hopefully the 1 will go off at 20/1 or better.
Here's the BL/BL
Not sure what I am going to bet here yet but I'll post it up when I am.
Charlie
Bet
1 Win $20 Place $20 (couldn't bet the 5 to win so move that money to place on the 1 horse)
1-5 Box Exacta $20
Trifecta 5-1-3, 1-5-3
Super 5-1-3-8, 1-5-3-8
Result WIN 1-5 Dead Heat
Exacta 1-5 Paid both ways
Trifecta missed
Super Missed
Attached Images
 

Last edited by cprescigno; 01-08-2006 at 06:11 PM.
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #2
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
Here is the summary screen for the 3rd race at Santa Anita Jan 8.
I had a couple of errors in the pacelines that I corrected here. It looks a little different now.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by cprescigno; 01-08-2006 at 03:46 PM.
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.