Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Hello from CA

Hello Everyone
I just want to thank you all who helped me get here

I'm sorry the dream trip did not turn out with a great fancy
fan fair ending

I kind of rolled in late Saturday night.
I just was hungry and tired I wasfighting the van,
but it made it, My sister is here to help me get set up
I spoke to my dad who I miss very much
Brooks is a real cool guy

Here I was sad to leave him and the first thing he wanted to know
when I spoke to him was
Did you get to Del Mar yet

Anyway I'm here. Its great I am doing very well betting making some new friends
and you all pulled me along with your positive energy and good feelings

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
javakey8
Maiden
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: western maryland
Posts: 1
Thumbs up

Bill i dont know anyone here i'm new to this site but great luck to you and much profit






Java
javakey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
Bud Jones
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11
Hi Bill

Glad your here. Brought the rain with you ?

I'm way south of you. Right on the border.

I play the races from home in the winter but I have a lifetime pass for Del Mar. Hopeing to get together with you there this summer.

If you go to Del Mar opening day don't plan on making any bets TOO much eye candy!!!

I always go the next day.

See you there.

Bud
Bud Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Everybody here

1 day of rain
but 3 days of sun I can live with that

Yes I will be there
Lets get together a buncjh of west coasters

LOL

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #5
delmarscott2004
delmarscott2004
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orange County California
Posts: 132
Welcome to Californis Bill , we'v had a little rain ( much welcomed ) and the nights have been cold but i hope you love the area.Let us know when you get a West coast group of Pace And Cap members together .............Vanoy
delmarscott2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Mucho frio here Bill! I'm California Dreamin!

Gonna be 20 here tonight Bill

Please don't rub it in ha?

Looking forward to some pictures of the "scenery" in your new surroundings!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtVIhDgo_uU
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:55 AM   #7
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
I'm glad you got there safe Bill and that you are doing so well making friends and with the races. too. You just got out in time. Up here we got a foot of snow yesterday. The heavy wet stuff.

It's going to be the best move you've ever made. Don't get sunburned.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #8
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Good news Bill..you've made it..hip hip hooray!!!

you've already got friends there...and of course here too

so spread that charm and let them know the East coast rocks!!

p.s- You missed the 12 hours of rains here that canceled racing at AQU...Happy?

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
bill glad you made it! my wife Denise and i just went through the same thing! our daughter just went out in june to live w/ her uncle in simi valley. it was her dream to do this aince she was 17. She made it in a 00 ford mustang(barley) 1 week. .
hope all is well, get used to the time change and now are you turning pro since dmr is "across" the street from you?
best wishes
Rverge aka ML cookie
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Bill, ya made it! That's great news!

All the best,

Jon (in blustery, chilly, 38 deg. New Jersey)
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."

Last edited by Jonathan Steele; 12-10-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.