|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Good bye Mark F Belmont race 8
When I was just starting out a very pleasurable ritual was to get out of work early on Friday afternoons.
I would get an extra $50 from the boss .. wink wink underthe table wink wink I would meet Richie and Mark at the table in the meadowlands clubhouse. Mark would always be working the New York track he would always call out as I got up to the table BINDER!!! Did you download Belmont, or AUQ or Saratoga ? Let me see the beard screen !! ( Validator 5th screen IPG ) For MARK Race 8 Belmont Win bets 2 and 9 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Real nice idea Bill!
I'll hop in here too. BTW the #9 is scratched looking at the 2 and 3 for the win slot "Binder"
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Hey Cuz. Thanks for always. being around I will rework
The race. Great memories and gifts that will never go away |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
Hi Guys,
I worked the race with RDSS as well and came up like Richie P with the 2 and 3. I showed 2 is counter late as well after hiding to 5 contenders. The 1 appears to be the value amongst the contenders. One thing I noticed when working this race is it would be nice to have the analysis screen in 3 parts like we currently can do when working with the entries. Hopefully, Ted has that on his agenda for the next iteration. Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
And in case you are interested in a late daily double, here is my work-up of race 9 at Belmont, FWIW:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Reworked race and I will go with the 2 and 7
GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
In honour of Mark, I've got $10 win on 3, $10 Place on #1 and $2 Exacta on 1,2,3
Good luck! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
There you go Bill! What did Mark think of chalk?
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
Quote:
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6829 Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Daily Racing Form Abbreviated Race Conditions | For The Lead | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 1 | 11-12-2009 03:15 AM |
| The Match-Up After Six Months | mamojica | Matchup Discussion | 4 | 10-04-2009 10:53 PM |
| 12f race Belmont Friday | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 11 | 06-05-2009 06:15 PM |
| Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 1 | 05-25-2009 09:52 AM |
| Good Race Against Today's Pace of Race | gentz | RDSS | 6 | 04-17-2009 03:27 PM |
|