|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
|
Tampa race 2 0205
Hi Partsnut
From Val 3 I get the 5 and the 6 The 2 5 and 6 all come out of the same race The 6 is 20/1 I will go with it |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
|
Nope
Ran 2nd to the 7 who I missed
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|