Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Vdc Pace And Cap Classic

Hey Bill this will be the name of the race on Binder's Day.I hope to see everybody in the winner's circle.If not look up at the sky,the way my weight is going up I will be a full fledged blimp by then.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
Hey Jeff

What a great day its going to be
Wow now I'm getting into this big time


You must be doing great at the races
I used to be pretty heavy then I lost some weight
Told people I was on the Handicappers diet
I can only eat when I win......

Have a Artichoke
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I would rather have M&M'S
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:57 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Bill I hope has the tickets for Binder Day so get in touch with him and he will get them to you.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:41 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Yes Shoeless I have the tickets

Wow real nice Its going to be a great day
April 8th for the VDC-Pace and Cap Classic

Laurel Race track Who would have thought?
http://www.laurelpark.com/
hope lots of you can make it
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:28 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Will not be able to make it

Bill and Jeff,

I will not be able to attend the Lrl get together on 4/8.

I just got some news that will require me to be elsewhere that day.

I really was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones as well. Hopefully next time.

Bill please feel free to give my ticket to someone wanting to attend ok?

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 PM.