Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
TUP 01-03-12 RACE-1 (See Matchers Forum Questionnaire)

TUP 01-03-12 RACE-1 (See Matchers Forum Questionnaire)

I'm posting this selection as an example of what I answered
to Richie's questionnaire in the Matchers Forum.
I think that the questionnaire is very worthwhile and should
be informative to those that are curious as to how other members are handicapping. I would encourage all to participate in the matchers forum.
Most likely there will be no value in this race but I figured it would be a good example for those that are interested..
At any rate, this is one of the ways I approach a race.
Attached Images
 
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Matcher's Forum participants only - Feedback Request! RichieP Matchup Discussion 16 01-30-2012 06:27 AM
Bad RDSS Race Data for several Euro Horses Ted Craven 2011 2 11-03-2011 03:24 PM
MTH 7/2 - Race 4 SilentRun RDSS 17 07-03-2010 08:58 PM
Penn - Thursday RichieP Matchup Discussion 25 04-26-2010 03:25 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.