|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
|
hunch bet of the day
I actually put two bucks on this one on the Tampa 7th because of the NAME ONLY
Pgm Horse Win Place Show 2 Richie the Kid 14.80 5.60 3.80 6 Solar Surprise 4.20 3.20 5 Cartage Agent 9.80
__________________
velocititian |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 114
|
I would have, too
hi, yes, I certainly would have bet that Richie the Kid too. can't let things like that get away. nomorebocci
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Bet that
Me too..... Bet that one many times
Hope you feel better Rich Your Friend Bill |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|