|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Sunland Feb 14th 2012
Entries
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
I'm suprised you picked a race with so many layoffs.
In any event looks like a real battle up front. Not sure they'll all collapse though. I'd say it's between the 10, 3 and 1. #1 is OTE and has a great name :>) |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
You shouldn't be as it's not something i look at before posting races
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
|
Sun
10-6
Bob |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 115
|
This race is kind of a need to lead bonanza.
I used the 10 horse's last paceline as a guess to projected pace. I'd take the 10 and the 1 as my two selections. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 76
|
Sunland
I will take a shot... Projected pace 21.8 44.6. I chunked all the early horses except the #3 which can win from off the fast pace (line 4) and the #1 which can come out of the clouds with a good final time (line 4). 1&3
Pat C. Last edited by Pat C.; 02-14-2012 at 10:39 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 117
|
9-12-11
Tom |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 117
|
The above was mistakenly race 11 (I wondered how so many of you landed on the 10!) lol
R10 SUN: 5-10-9 Tom |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
#5 Bully Roll Scratched.
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
|
Not the easiest of races for me, but I'm going 9 & 6. 9 being main selection.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| P.A.I.H.L 2012 Team Contest | Ted Craven | 2012 | 123 | 05-06-2012 06:37 AM |
| Saratoga 2012 | Ted Craven | 2012 | 6 | 03-22-2012 09:38 AM |
| Aqueduct Feb 9th 2012 | Charlie D | Matchup Discussion | 20 | 02-10-2012 06:26 PM |
| Goals for 2012 | Bill V. | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 01-01-2012 08:03 PM |
| Breeders Cup 2012 - Santa Anita | Mr.Pagine | General Discussion | 0 | 08-15-2011 10:17 PM |
|