Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Binder
Forum: Selections 03-22-2006, 05:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,711
Posted By Binder
Nice

Great Job Jim
Forum: General Discussion 02-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,555
Posted By Binder
Happy Birthday Rich

:)
I wish for you many great days ahead
All the best to you

Bill
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Jeff My bets were the 7 and the 8 I showed you...

Jeff My bets were the 7 and the 8
I showed you and everyone all the horses and the paceline I used
I bet against both the 1 and the 3 who were too low odds to bet
and bet the 7 and took a...
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219 E/L

Here is the early late graph
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219 BL/BL

Here is my BL/BL
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219 contenders after hides

I will show you the rest of my screens
Here are my top 5
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219 Contenders before hides

Ok here is were I lost this race Notice that horse # 5 was ^ Total energy and 6 Primary line score

So I hid it and lost this race
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 8 odds 20.90 - 1
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 7 odds 8.60 - 1

My first bet
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 6 odds 10.50 - 1
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 5 the winner odds 16.60 - 1
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 3 odds 7.10 - 1
No line too slow
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 2 Going off odds *1.20 - 1
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Race 8 Philly 0219

Horse 1 going off odds 1.80- 1
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 22,890
Posted By Binder
Shoeless

Here is my failed attempt at race 8 from Philly on Sunday 0219

I will show you step by step what I did

Here are the conditions
The 4 9 and 10 were scratched
Forum: General Discussion 02-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 7,039
Posted By Binder
Hey Jeff

What a great day its going to be
Wow now I'm getting into this big time :)


You must be doing great at the races
I used to be pretty heavy then I lost some weight
Told people I was on the...
Forum: Selections 02-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,805
Posted By Binder
here is the place horse

Another one from ?
Forum: Selections 02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,805
Posted By Binder
EVD race 2

It looks like it got tired of chasing horses ...
Decided to run on the other end of the field
Forum: Selections 02-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,805
Posted By Binder
Hi David Chip and Rich I just got home ...

Hi David Chip and Rich

I just got home
too bad about race 2
looks like the only person wholiked this guy was the M/L maker
Forum: Selections 02-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,402
Posted By Binder
Parts I see you had the 3 as a win contender I...

Parts I see you had the 3 as a win contender
I posted my Val 3 readouts in the race 6 post area
I missed the Philly card because of business
figures I'd mis this race
Forum: Selections 02-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,886
Posted By Binder
Hi Parts

Yes I see the winner yellow highlighted.
To bad

Here Is what I came up with on Val 3
Forum: General Discussion 02-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,321
Posted By Binder
wording

Fast
I meant satisfied rather than happy
This site is the discussion area of Bindfold.com

Bindfold.com is a Sartin Methodolgy site. I use the methodology
to the best of my ability 100% as per...
Forum: General Discussion 02-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,321
Posted By Binder
Hi shoeless

I'm glad for you
I see all the interest in the olders stuff you talk about over on PA
Good for you I'm sorry I can't be more help
and i guess its the amount of members they have
You and Fast...
Forum: General Discussion 02-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,351
Posted By Binder
site

Yes and Moms reading it:o
Forum: Selections 02-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,495
Posted By Binder
Race 9

Thanks Parts,Shoeless Richie and David
I just got home from a long road trip
I missed the day cards Too bad about race 9
Thanks for your work ups and comments
Bind
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.