|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Sounds like a very interesting idea. I would like to join in.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Vermont
Posts: 167
|
Count me in as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
LoL - I count at least 6 different, serious, approaches to using RDSS (with overlap, for sure). Will have to figure out a process so we're not rowing in many different directions at the same time
![]() Perhaps this could be the beginning of a (weekly?) series of recorded live Zoom meetings where I interview one other handicapper and they describe their process on a series of live races, over an hour. People could join live and pose questions about the process by chat. I'll go first, maybe talking with Mike K since he asked, with others joining but maybe muted except to ask questions. Let's try Tuesday April 20 at 1pm Eastern Time. We can try PARX. I will post the Zoom Meeting link here and also in a new Thread for that purpose. Joining will be as simple as clicking the link and following the Zoom instructions to connect to a meeting. I have done this with some of you already. ANYONE can join by clicking the link I will give. My Zoom account can handle meetings of up to 100. Sounds fun, if we can organize it properly! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ Last edited by Ted Craven; 04-18-2021 at 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Vermont
Posts: 167
|
Thanks Ted ....we can always use the chat function in zoom so we don't have many people speaking . I look forward to the first of what could be a series of great sharing sessions. Jim
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
|
Shades of the old seminars with Ted playing the Docs' part. Love it.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | ||
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Quote:
, including questions by chat, yes.Quote:
And of course all the current team of experts (many of whom are already in this very Thread). Perhaps also some of the 'shy' pros lurking in the background.Let's see what comes of it! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
Ted I would love to join!
Any help you need on Zoom or anything on hosting I can be of service just let me know
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
Sounds interesting to me.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 168
|
I will also try to tune in! I have too because
I have been bugging you about more videos forever! Will you record them so we can review them again and again? John |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
|
I'm in.
Afraid you'll only be able to hear me. My own set up doesn't have a camera and it is very much frowned upon to use my work laptop for anything else. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Rmath's 4-factor Method - 'from the top' | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 103 | 06-23-2023 11:31 PM |
| Contenders | rmath | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 28 | 06-04-2018 08:28 PM |
| DMR results using FTL contenders | Bill Lyster | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 3 | 03-10-2018 03:05 PM |
| Contenders | rmath | RDSS Documentation -- All Versions | 6 | 11-24-2017 07:05 PM |
| Re-projection from true contenders | VoodooFan | Matchup Discussion | 1 | 06-13-2009 05:28 AM |
|