Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
MNR 08/17/13 Card

Hello Everyone,

Here are the first three races...
Attached Images
   
__________________
I can explain it to you,
but,
I can't understand it for you.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
MNR 08/17/13 Card.2

And the last three races....

Remember, these are all before scratches done before the first race and my final analysis which is done after I know the scratches. But, you will have some idea as to what I am looking at.

Best of luck.

Jim
Attached Images
   
__________________
I can explain it to you,
but,
I can't understand it for you.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Because I Can Jim View Post
And the last three races....

Remember, these are all before scratches done before the first race and my final analysis which is done after I know the scratches. But, you will have some idea as to what I am looking at.

Best of luck.

Jim
Hi Jim.Thanks for posting these.

Tim
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
dirty moose
Grade 1
 
dirty moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 485
Good luck fellas. I was all set to cap tonight and the other half pulled me out of the house.
Let's do a live Parx and Mountaineer tomorrow. If you you guys are around. Maybe some del mar in between since your there Bill
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
R3 6-5-1-10
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Thanks Matt,
I will be here tomorrow night too. And remember, the misses is way more important the the horses
__________________
I can explain it to you,
but,
I can't understand it for you.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Hey Tim,
I didn't do the 3rd race. You will get a good price if the 10 doesn't win. Best of luck
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,452
Hit the 2nd but grass races are not my cup of tea.
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #9
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Me either but I think it is because don't handicap enough of them to get a good feel for them. This is because I can't get started until about 8pm at night and it drives me nuts when they cancel the turf races due to weather.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #10
Because I Can Jim
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
R4 I am liking the 7-2 and 3. I think the 7 will pass the tiring 2 and 3.

Thanks for the link.
Because I Can Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem opening future card wagercapper RDSS2 / FAQ's 1 08-04-2012 03:46 PM
Black Eyed Susan card at Pimlico - Friday RichieP Races of Interest 10 05-20-2011 11:25 AM
Can you export an entire card to one excel tab? sq764 RDSS 5 12-07-2009 05:13 PM
TP/KD Sept 26 - Problem Card Ted Craven RDSS 3 09-28-2009 07:43 AM
Kentucky Oaks card available now RichieP RDSS 0 04-29-2009 03:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.