Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Interesting race Richie.

The FPLR horse is the 3 running against 22.1 46.2 (tenths).

I don't see multiple styles here. I think the 12 inherited the lead last time but runs best as a P. 10 looks S in all non-maiden races. 5 looks E.

I'll project the pace using the 5 in the last race. 22.5 46.6 59.1 1:12.3

There is quite a bit of speed here even with the scratch of the 15. 4, 5, and 11 are all early. The race will run OTE.

The 1, 6-9, and 13 are all out. The early horses 4,5, and 11 are out. The rest:

#2: Ran well against FPLR 2 back. Last race was very fast. Not that bad. Ran well from 4th spot. Contender.
#3: Can't get on top of the paces from before the layoff. Out
#10: S closing against good paces. Ran from 6th spot. Contender.
#12: Other than last line, has never handled this kind of pace. May get sucked into pace.

I'll go with the 2.

If I were to play a second horse, it would be the 10.

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #12
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Here's the view from the Syn2 Matchup program. I'd say the #5 or #10 are the most likely winners. A 2-4-5-10 box might be reasonable. I don't think #4 can win with that high Early Energy distribution (although I don't have a track profile or model) and slow third fraction, but stranger things have happened.
Attached Images
   
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
FG race 12

I like 4-3-10-5 will bet the 2 longest odds horses to win and box all 4 in exactas, tri and super.

Bob
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
I am going with the #4 (fastest early AND best price in my early grouping and possibly the only true "E" here)

Of the OTE bucks the #2 shows 2 good non "mars" finishes against faster paces (lines 2 and 5).

Best of luck EVERYONE and thanks so much for chiming in here. Let's see what shakes when the gate pops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

**Can I ask someone to put up the result chart when it's available. I'm away til Sunday and not sure if I can get to a computer. THANK YOU **
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Results

10 5 2 I'm putting up the results for Rich

Great work Matchers.

a few nice winners and exotics picked here

Name:  bigRich.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  154.9 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friday Part II 20 race cycle pktruckdriver Selections 14 07-18-2010 09:46 AM
MF Friday Race Belmont race 7 5/28 Bill V. Races of Interest 1 05-28-2010 07:14 PM
Gulfstream Friday 1/8 2nd race 5.5 furlongs Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 9 01-08-2010 01:48 PM
12f race Belmont Friday RichieP Matchup Discussion 11 06-05-2009 06:15 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.