Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: teb21
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 09-05-2026, 09:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 487
Posted By teb21
Instead of playing an exacta box why not look at...

Instead of playing an exacta box why not look at playing strait exactas base on the projected payout with either your fair odds line or some other odds line of your preference. You may end up...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 09-04-2026, 10:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By teb21
Nice post Ray. Pick your spots. The Other Ted

Nice post Ray. Pick your spots.

The Other Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 09-04-2026, 09:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,686
Posted By teb21
I agree with danboals - o what works for you. if...

I agree with danboals - o what works for you. if everyone did it the same way everyone would get the same horses and the odds would be terrible.

The Other Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 09-01-2026, 09:48 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,067
Posted By teb21
Ray, This brings back memories. The one...

Ray,

This brings back memories. The one Sartin program I purchased was Quad-Rator. It is good to see you posting gain.

Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-27-2026, 11:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,759
Posted By teb21
Ray, I enjoy your sharing your approach to...

Ray,

I enjoy your sharing your approach to using old programs. You are not giving picks or copies of the software - just your approach. I appreciate your posts and look forward to reading them....
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-27-2026, 11:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,759
Posted By teb21
Bob, I have use both doxbox and vdosplus and...

Bob,

I have use both doxbox and vdosplus and they are both on my windows 11 Pro
computer and they both work. I prefer vdosplus because when you open the program it starts at a c prompt which is...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,250
Posted By teb21
American Turf Monthly lists the Pace Computer...

American Turf Monthly lists the Pace Computer software but does not have an order now button. You might try calling the 800 number.
...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-22-2026, 10:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,554
Posted By teb21
I look at sprint races only on dirt or synthetic...

I look at sprint races only on dirt or synthetic surface with at least two sprint races with no missing data in pp lines. I avoid races for nw2 or nw3 unless there is an other than as part of the...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-21-2026, 10:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,250
Posted By teb21
This brought back a lot of memories. I use to...

This brought back a lot of memories. I use to walk past Bastian Brothers every day on my way to grade school. They were noted for making promotional products, political pins and novelties. The...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 06-13-2026, 09:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,860
Posted By teb21
I use bourbon for that. The Other Ted

I use bourbon for that.

The Other Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 05-14-2026, 10:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,224
Posted By teb21
Your posts are always a must read for me. ...

Your posts are always a must read for me.

Thank you for sharing.

The other Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 05-05-2026, 10:00 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,216
Posted By teb21
Ray I do not say it often enough but I enjoy...

Ray
I do not say it often enough but I enjoy your posts. I do not want you to feel an obligation to post. You should do it because you enjoy doing it. If you post once a day, once a week, once a...
Forum: Speculator 03-24-2026, 09:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 7,839
Posted By teb21
I made a mistake on the programs to allow OS...

I made a mistake on the programs to allow OS based programs. It is dosbox and vdosplus with my preference being vdosplus


Not the Ted you might think it is.
Forum: Speculator 03-23-2026, 10:14 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 7,839
Posted By teb21
Winning I have Winddows 11 Pro. ...

Winning


I have Winddows 11 Pro.


If your programs are Windows based I run a virtual box with XP Pro.


If your programs are DOS based you can install either dosbox or vdosbox. my...
Forum: General Discussion 01-16-2026, 11:37 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 629
Posted By teb21
Data Base Error

The last couple of days I have been getting an error message about a database error when trying to access the sight using my browser and I should try again latter. It happens with both Firefox and...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 11-30-2025, 08:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,588
Posted By teb21
http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=...

http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7963&highlight=screenshot


This is a post from Ted about Screen captures. Hope it helps. The Other Ted.
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 11-09-2025, 09:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,381
Posted By teb21
I know about age. I would not want you to change...

I know about age. I would not want you to change anything you are comfortable with. What works for you is what you should do. Trying to do conditional wagering at a window would be difficult. My...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 11-08-2025, 09:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,381
Posted By teb21
I like your presentation. Thank you for posting...

I like your presentation. Thank you for posting it. Have you looked at using the odds to determine projected exacta payouts and overlays using your top two horses to win with the top four horses to...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 10-28-2025, 09:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,008
Posted By teb21
Thank you for posting. I do not say it often...

Thank you for posting. I do not say it often enough but I o enjoy the posts. The other Ted
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 10-22-2025, 09:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,344
Posted By teb21
Jeff I enjoy the posts and hope you continue...

Jeff I enjoy the posts and hope you continue doing them. The otherTed
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 08-19-2025, 10:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,851
Posted By teb21
I have that software. At this price point it is...

I have that software. At this price point it is way overpriced.
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 07-30-2025, 10:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,851
Posted By teb21
Ray, You have answered my question. The program...

Ray, You have answered my question. The program is more than is in the book. I would not want you to share something that is proprietary. You have saved me $50 which is what the book would cost. ...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 07-29-2025, 09:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,851
Posted By teb21
I am toying with the idea of purchasing the book...

I am toying with the idea of purchasing the book and adding it to my excel handicapping tools. Do you remember if there was enough clarity in the rules to make this feasible or is there judgement...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 07-29-2025, 12:48 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,851
Posted By teb21
I have a copy of winning Moves and it runs in...

I have a copy of winning Moves and it runs in VirtualBox windows XP. It is from Smert Software version 1.26. It is not for sale or trade at this time. The book is available from a number of ...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 04-18-2025, 09:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,817
Posted By teb21
Ray I also enjoy your posts, look forward to...

Ray I also enjoy your posts, look forward to more and believe in the KISS principle
Showing results 1 to 25 of 148

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.